- 2 1/2 scoops Pro-Matrix Rough Whey
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup mixed seeds, nuts + dried fruit
- 40 grams coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Pre-heat oven to 180C
- Roughly chop your seeds, nuts and dried fruit and mix these with the oats
- Slightly heat the coconut oil and add to the mix
- Add the olive oil and honey – make sure it’s all mixed in and all the oats are covered and sticky
- Add the Rough Whey and again give it a good mix
- Spread the oats on a tray ready to go in the oven.
- Cook for 20 minutes. Make sure you stir it every 7 mins to prevent burning and making sure it has an even bake.
- Enjoy with milk, yoghurt or by itself as a snack