- 45 grams Pro-Matrix wicked whey
- 1 cup overripe mashed banana
- 2/3 cup nut butter of choice
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- handful of crushed walnuts
- Preheat oven to 160C
- Line a square pan with baking paper
- Gently warm the nut butter
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, stir until completely smooth, and spread into the prepared pan.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes
- Let cool, then loosely cover with a paper towel and place in the fridge overnight, during which time they will firm up without losing their fudginess.
- Once cut, the brownies can either be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days or in the freezer for up to a month.