- 90 grams Pro-Matrix Certified Organic Naked Whey protein powder
- 2½ cups fresh green spinach
- 3/4 cups egg whites
- Blend all ingredients together
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Brush pan with coconut oil.
- Using 1/4 cup mixture per wrap, cook 2 wraps for 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining mixture, brushing pan with coconut oil between batches.
- Fill them up with whatever healthy ingredients you want and enjoy!