- 30g Pro-Matrix Wild Whey
- 2 large or 4 small bananas
- 1 cup oats
- 1 pinch of pink Himalayan or sea salt
- 2 tablespoons raisins or cranberries
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Peel the bananas, add to a bowl and mash until they are not lumpy
- Mix in the Pro-Matrix Wild Whey until it’s fully combined and not clumpy. Stir in the oats, raisins or cranberries (or both), coconut, cacao nibs, salt and mix it together
- Spoon roughly one tablespoon of each mixture into the lined baking sheet. That makes one cookie, so repeat until there is no more batter left
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let them cool and then enjoy!