- 1/2 cup Pro-Matrix Naked Whey
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 medium to large zucchini, grated and liquid squeezed out
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a loaf pan with coconut oil
- In a medium-sized bowl, crack and beat egg. Combine mashed bananas, zucchini, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla with the egg.
- In a separate large bowl, mix together the Naked Whey, flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Gradually stir liquid mixture into flour mixture. DO NOT overmix- only mix just until you no longer see dry flour.
- Transfer mixture to pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Allow bread to cool about 10-15 minutes before slicing