- 30 grams Pro-Matrix Naked Whey
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tbs Thai red curry paste
- 800 grams pumpkin puree
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 400 grams unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tbs packed brown sugar or agave nectar
- Grated zest and juice of 2 limes
- Corinader & lime wedges to serve
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan set over medium heat. Add the curry paste; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the pumpkin puree; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Whisk in the stock, coconut milk and sweetener. Let the soup come to a gentle boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Whisk in the naked whey, lime juice and zest, then season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve with coriander and lime wedges.